Best Car Subwoofer Reviews
There is nothing quite like blasting music as you drive along, especially on your road trip. However, your experience can be ruined if you do not have the right equipment. This is because subpar speakers will produce a low quality noise, causing the song and tune to be greatly compromised.
BEST CAR SUBWOOFER
If you want to jam to the highest quality music in your vehicle, then you are going to need some good subwoofers. Rather than peruse through numerous items on a shopping website, you can go through this list instead. Here are some of the best subwoofers that you can buy for yourself
Table Of Contents
ROCKFORD FOSGATE P300-12 PUNCH
If you are looking for a subwoofer that is tough and is going to cause as few issues as possible, this is the one for you. First of all, it is made of the incredibly durable 5/8-inch MDF. It also offers up a sealed enclosure.
Not only does the bass sound better but you also don’t have to worry about any rattling or other disruptive noises.
Of course, this is not the only thing that you are looking for in a subwoofer. It has a built-in adjustable bass boost EQ.
The bass level can also be remotely controlled. The sound output is also boosted thanks to the built in class D amplifier. The set up is also made easy due to the 12 AWG input terminals. The fact that it boast a 12 inch construction means that it will easily fit into most vehicles.
Ultimately, however, it is the quality of the sound that really cannot be beaten with this subwoofer. You really will be doing yourself and your car a favor, if you decide to purchase it.
- Constructed with 5/8-Inch MDF
- 12 AWG input terminals
- Class D amplifier (300 watts RMS)
- Remote bass-level control included
- Sealed enclosure, for tight, accurate bass. Dimensions: 15 H x 19.8 W x D1 11 - D2 7 (inches)
With the Kicker CVR124, you are treated to a dual ohm design that results in a greatly advanced sound quality. It is packaged in a twelve inch that has a RMS power output of 800 watts. It also has a maximum power output of 400 watts. If you are looking for better sensitivity then this is what is delivered with 86.9 DB 1w/1m.
There is also a extensive frequency response of 25 Hz – 500 Hz. There is no denying that with this Kicker subwoofer, you will be able to jam to all of your favorite tunes in the highest quality. This subwoofer has a mounting cutout which makes it simple to install, especially if you are planning on doing it by yourself.
Not only does it fit in most cars it is also compatible with a variety of vehicles as well. You also get incredible value for cost with this subwoofer. Even if you use it to the max quite often, it will be able to keep pumping those tunes out for a long time.
ROCKVILLE RVB 12. 1A
One of the great things about this Rockville subwoofer is that it solves a variety of problems. Do you not have enough of space in your vehicle? That’s no problem, this is a small, compact subwoofer that can easily fit under your car seats or in the trunk of your vehicle.
Despite this, you do not have to give up the incredible power that you are afforded with this piece of equipment. If you want clarity as well as a strong bass, then this is the subwoofer for you.
It also increases sound projection, particularly in small spaces. Perhaps you are worried about the installation costs involved in getting the subwoofer set up in your car? This, too, is not an issue. It has been created so that you can install it in your vehicle by yourself – no help needed. For the price that you pay, you get the whole package.
It is a complete system with a built-in amplifier and everything. If you are looking for something that looks good and sounds even better, the Rockville subwoofer should be on the top of your list.
- Rockville RBV12.1A Single 12" 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure. Size: 12". Peak Power: 500 Watts. RMS Power: 300 Watts. Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm. 2" Voice Coil. Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap.
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone. Matte Black Custom Molded Grill. Double Laminated Foam Surround, Stitched to Cone. Frequency Response: 30Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 93dB. Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet.
- Hatchback Style, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats. Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port. Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo. Class AB Amplifier. High Speed MOSFET Power Supply.
- High Level Speaker Inputs. Low Level RCA Inputs. Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 150Hz). Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire. 100mV - 5V Input Voltage. Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators. 20A Fuse.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17" x 14.75" x 15.25".
With the Pyle Blue Wave subwoofer, you get treated to 400 watts of bumping bass. This means that despite its small size, this subwoofer has plenty of power. Therefore, it is great if you have a small car and worried about where you might fit a subwoofer.
It can easily fit under even the tightest spots such as under low car seats. This Pyle model is definitely the solution to that problem. The subwoofer consists of a polypropylene cone and black rubber edge suspension.
This results in a distortion-free, high quality sound as any vibrations or other disruptions are severely minimized. Adding to this fire power is a two inch aluminum voice coil and a bass reflect vent. This allows for even more sub bass, with a wide frequency response of 30 Hz to 700 Hz.
It is also a great buy if you are a bit low on funds. Despite all of its awesome features, this is definitely one of the more affordable subwoofers around.
- 400 watts maximum power handling
- Blue Polypropylene Cone
- Specially Treated Black Rubber Edge Suspension
- 2" aluminum voice coil
- Bass Reflex Vent for Added Sub-Bass Response
BOSS AUDIO BASS800
There are several features that make this BOSS AUDIO model one of the most favored subwoofers around. First of all, it has a sleek, compact style that allows it to easily fit in any vehicle. This is only compounded by a maximum power of 800 watts.
It also has both RCA High Level and Low Level Inputs. One of the great aspects of this subwoofer is that it does not matter what type of music you are playing.
It offers up an adjustable sound system that results in optimal sound quality regardless of what you are playing. It has also got an innovative MOSFET amplifier.
This means that you have got that improved sound output that you wanted but don’t have to pay for it by taking up any additional space. Perhaps what really sets this subwoofer apart, however, is that the company stands by its assurance of quality.
When you purchase the BOSS AUDIO subwoofer, you get a three year platinum dealer warranty. Once you have bought and installed it, you really don’t have to worry about it breaking down on you anytime soon.
- Class A / B Built-in Amplifier, Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) MOSFET Power Supply
- High / Low Level Input, LED Power Status Indicator, Subsonic Filter
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity, Variable Bass Boost, Phase Switch
- Low Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Soft Remote Turn-on
- Thermal, Short and Overload Protection
Conclusion: Here it is, some of the best subwoofers around. If you are looking to convert your vehicle into the ultimate music zone, you will be able to achieve this with these subwoofers. They all have a sterling reputation so you will be satisfied regardless of which one you decide upon.