Best Big Wheels 2019 Reviews
There is often that awkward wait between your child’s tricycle and their first real bicycle. As they may be still a little too small for a bike, you will need an alternative. This is where Big Wheels come in. They are the right size, lots of fun, and safe too!
Best Big Wheels 2019
|1||Razor FlashRider 360 Caster Trike||926 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Razor RipRider 360 Caster Trike - Blue||668 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Radio Flyer Grow 'N Go Flyer||352 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Fisher-Price DC Super Friends Batman Lights & Sounds Trike||378 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Huffy Green Machine Kids Trike for Ages 8+, Drifts and Spins||86 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
The way that these ‘bikes’ are designed make them great indoor options too. This way, you don’t have to worry about your little one riding indoors.
There is a lot to consider when deciding which one to get for your child.
If you are confused by all of the options out there, the following are the best big wheels on the market
Razor FlashRider 360
Razor knows what it is doing when it comes to Big Wheels and trikes. The frame, as well as the fork on this bike, are made from steel.
This is ideal to make sure that it will last longer. Your child is free to ride, spin, and drift without having to be concerned about breaking the trike in anyway.
Speaking of drifting, spinning, and turning, this trike is absolutely made for such twists and turns. This is largely due to the dual inclined caster wheels. There is a special sparks lever on this trike. This allows your child to have even more fun on their 360-degree turns.
It also has a high impact front wheel that will not easily go flat.
This makes it all the more equipped to handle any kind of riding style. This Big Wheels bike has been built to handle up to 160 pounds in weight. It is suitable for children over the age of six.
- Based on Razor's award-winning caster tricycle, this zippy version turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels, with an exciting Spark Bar feature
- Welded steel frame and fork, dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action, and high-impact front wheel with flat-free tire
- MX-style handlebars with rubber grips, three-piece crank, double crown fork design, and spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge
- Replaceable Spark cartridges also sold separately; recommended for users age six and up; some assembly required
- Measures 24.5 by 25.75 by 40 inches (W x H x D) with 17.5-pound weight and 160-pound maximum rider weight
Razor RipRider 360 Caster Trike
There are many reasons that you should choose this Big Wheels trike for your little own. First off, dual inclined casters. These have replaced the previous big wheels that bikes such as these used to sport. There is a distinct advantage to doing this. This makes the ride a lot smoother.
In particular, it is smooth when drifting as well as when spinning with little to no resistance. Another feature that is impressive is the freewheel system.
This makes it a lot easier for your child to simply coast along on their bike. Their ride will not be interrupted by any jerky motions.
All of the components of this trike ensure that it is incredibly durable, especially since it is composed of steel.
Your child will be able to play with it any way that they like and you will not have to worry about damage. It is great for anyone older than five years old and can take up to 160 pounds in weight.
- 360 degrees of ultimate spinning action!
- Dual inclined casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Features MX-style handlebar with rubber grips, double crown fork design, and welded steel frame and fork
- Hi-Impact, front wheel with flat-free tire
- Rugged steel construction for endless play!
Radio Flyer Grow ‘N Go Flyer
This is a bike that is great for kids and wallet-friendly for parents as well. The problem with bikes and kids is that growing kids tend to get too big too quickly. This makes the bike that you spent money on, essentially worthless.
With the Radio Flyer bike, however, you get a bike that grows alongside your child.
The frame can be quickly and easily adjusted so that you can expand whenever your little one has a growth spurt. Supporting this is the tough steel frame that will allow you to use the bike for years to come.
There is even storage space at the back of the bike. Your child can place their favorite toys there and take them around for a ride.
This bike is completely safe as it comes with a performance grip tread. This means that you don’t have to worry about them spinning out while riding. This bike can carry children who are no more than 49 pounds.
- Grows with child - easy adjust frame expands as your child grows
- Sturdy steel frame for lasting use
- Fun storage for stuffed animals and toys
- Performance grip tread for a great ride
- For ages 2-5 yrs, weight capacity 49 pounds, body dimensions: 26.75 L x 16 W x 19 H inches
Fisher-Price DC Super Friends Batman Lights and Sounds Trike
What better way to have your little one feel like a superhero then get them their own Batman trike. With all of the features available with this trike, your child is going to really feel as though they are in the batmobile.
In addition to the attention to detail regarding the construction, style, and colors, there are also other features that make this trike more exciting.
In particular, it is the fact that it comes complete with sounds and lights. This makes for a more interactive and immersive playtime for your little one.
The trike has also been designed to be quite safe for your child. The overly large front wheel, as well as the wide wheel base, adds stability to the bike, making it easier for them to ride it.
The seat can be adjusted to three different positions, allowing children of various heights to ride this trike with ease. This trike is suitable for kids between two to six years old. They can ride it as long as they are about 60 lbs.
- Lights, sounds, music & talking "walkie-talkie" with Batman phrases! (Requires 3 AA batteries)
- 3-position adjustable seat for growing kids
- Wide, stable wheel base
- Easy-grip handlebars & slip-resistant pedals
- Oversized front wheel for faster pedaling
Huffy Green Machine
This bike is for the little adrenaline junkie in your household. If your child is adventurous, they are going to absolutely love this bike. Your child has to rely on pedal power to get up to the speeds that he or she wants.
However, thanks to the awesome dual stick steering on this bike, they will find it easier to maneuver even the tightest spots.
They will be able to twist and turn with the greatest of ease. What’s more, with the fast trigger handbrake, they have lots more options too.
For instance, if they want, they can stop on a dime. Or, they can really get into their spins and drag it out a little more. The fun with this bike is endless. Also, with the pneumatic front tire and back tires made from resin, the construction is solid.
This means that your little one can have as much fun as they want. The bucket can be adjusted so that different sized children will find it easy to use this bike.
- In bold black and satin lime, the Green Machine Trike (#98228) is ideal for boys and girls ages 8 and older
- The Green Machine trike has a new cool look with fun wheel discs; the fully adjustable bucket seat makes it easy to get the perfect fit for sliding fun
- The dual stick steering puts the power in the driver's hands; your child has the freedom to spin, slide and drift at will; the wide resin rear wheels enable fantastic spins
- Feel the freedom, feel the power in dynamic spins, slides and drifts; the Green Machine's unique wide stance is designed for 180-degree fun
- The Green Machine's seat is fully adjustable; simply loosen the knob and slide the seat backward or forward to achieve the perfect fit; then tighten the knob
Conclusion: These are some of the greatest Big Wheels bikes that you can find on the market. Choose any of these and you will be a very happy customer, indeed. These bikes have been designed to produce the best in performance and fun for everyone.