Best Camping Cots 2018 Reviews
There is no doubt about it, camping is a great way to take a vacation, but sleeping on the rocks, weeds and sticks can get a bit uncomfortable or a lot, so what do you do? Yea that’s right, camping cots. There are a ton of other scenarios where a quality camping cot can make your event more fun and comfortable like engaging like cooking, or exercises. Having a camping cot near you will encourage you to patronize outdoor activities more which are one of the healthiest activities to engage in.
The camping industry sells many varieties of camping cots, which can make any camping trip that much more enjoyable. Let’s look at some name brands and what features they offer in a great camping cot. Look for lightweight cots that fold down easily and fit into any vehicle you take camping. Test a model out to get a feel for the strength and make sure it’s long enough.
Best Camping Cots 2018
|1||Coleman ComfortSmart Deluxe Camping Cot||2,441 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Coleman Pack-Away Camping Cot||1,132 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||World Outdoor Products LITTLE BEAR JAMBOREE COT, CARRY BAG with SHOULDER STRAPS and LED FLASHLIGHT.||3 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Coleman Queen Airbed Folding Cot with Side Tables and 4D Battery Pump||2,278 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Kamp-Rite Full Double Self-Inflating Foam Air Mattress + Double Kwik Camp Cot||Buy on Amazon|
Read online reviews about the model you’re considering. Models that come with padding on the sleeping surface are an extra plus. Check the workmanship of camp cots for high quality materials and straight, tight stitching. The legs should be sturdy, level and straight. Well I don’t intend to leave you hanging so I’ll let you in on a review of the best camping cots review to help you grab one of these darlings for yourself.
Coleman ComfortSmart Deluxe Cot
Coleman makes all kinds of camping accessories, including folding camping cots. They make the Forester Folding Cot, which retails for about $40 and sleeps people 5 feet 10 inches in height and they have a larger version for 6 feet 6 inches.
This time it is the Coleman ComfortSmart Deluxe Cot, the small width cot is extremely durable and comfortable for its looks. The comfort you get from the Coleman ComfortSmart Deluxe Cot is mostly as a result of the thick foam mattress and spring coil suspension in the product.
The maximum weight capacity of 275 lbs while being only 14 lbs heavy tells you everything you should know about what it will take to cripple this cot.
A word of advice is not to lash the sleeping cushion in place because it can be annoying when it slips out of place. It has a warranty covering it over a year so test this cot to the limit when you buy it.
- ComfortSmart coil suspension offers a bed-like feel
- Comfortable covered foam mattress pad
- Strong folding steel frame
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Designed for people up to 6 ft. 6 in. tall
Coleman Pack Away Cotton
It’s the Colemans again, this shouldn’t really surprise you as Coleman has been a main stay for decades in the business of making sleeping materials and just two cots into this review they have a second product here, the Coleman Pack Away Cotton.
The most prominent features of the Coleman Pack Away Cotton besides being a cot is the attachment of a little side table and a cup holder. The table is a provision where you can dump some minor stuff as you go to bed or (cot).
The Coleman Pack Away Cotton will pose no troubles to your camping event as it is really light weight and the cup holder is detachable too, so you can bundle it up and voila.
In numbers the Coleman Pack Away Cotton has a whopping weight capacity of 300 lbs. while being only 14 lbs. heavy. It comes with a carrying case and has a warranty covering it over a year.
This is a very awesome product while being only slightly more costly than the Coleman ComfortSmart Deluxe Cot.
- Adjustable camping cot offers an ideal place for sitting, reclining, and sleeping
- Removable side table with drink holder provides space for snacks and personal items
- Durable steel frame can support up to 300 pounds; can accommodate most people up to 6 feet 6 inches tall
- Foldable design fits in most car trunks; carrying bag for easy transport
- Measures 80 x 44 x 17 inches when unfolded
Jamboree Collaspsing Bed
A lot of really tall people say they will rather sleep on a couch but what do you do when you have to go camping and all the camping cots are designed to suit short or averaged height people best?
Here’s the answer, the Jamboree Collapsing Bed, obviously it’s called a collapsing bed because it comes with a lot of attached features that will easily be camouflaged when the cot is collapsed.
When open it lies at a length of 6’5” while being 2” wide, kind of tells you how comfortable sleeping in this cot will be.
Among the attached features is a capacity packs and a pad.The awesomeness in the Jamboree Collapsing Bed continues with a pillow, side pockets for storage, relief shelter and something called a polyester cover.
The Jamboree Collapsing Bed will hold a weight of 350 lbs. while being only 13 lbs. heavy, incredible right? It comes in a custom green color and I forgot to mention on amazon the Jamboree Collapsing Bed ranks #13 amongst beds.
So don’t hesitate to get yourself a deal if you like it. It comes with a carrying bag and has a one year warranty covering it.
- Super Strong Anodized Reinforced Aluminum Frame with Matching Carry Bag and Shoulder Strap
- Washable and Mildew Resistant 630 D OD GREEN Polyester Fabric with Storage Pouch
- Open Size: 51" L x 24" W x 15" H; Closed Size: 27.5" L x 6.5" W x 5" H.
- Weight Capacity: 200 Lbs; Shipping Weight: 10 Lbs; Cot Weight; 9 Lbs
- Fold Up Design with Two End Pieces and LED Flashlight. PATENT PENDING
Coleman Queen Airbed Cot
It’s the Colemans again, willing to satisfy everyone’s demands the Coleman Queen Airbed Cot is one of the biggest camping cots you’ll see, made to serve individuals who do not take a terrible nap lightly and groups who think they might do with just one cot while camping.
The Coleman Queen Airbed Cot spells comfort with every feature; the side tables, weight capacity of 600 lbs., a queen size mattress, a 4D battery pump and for all these features it weighs only 40.2 lbs.
It is really big but when the mattress is deflated and the cot is folded it will easily fit into the trunks of most cars.
If you are out camping and you’re thinking “heck! I’m going to be comfortable” get you the Coleman Queen Airbed Cot.
- Portable queen air mattress and cot ideal for camping and guests
- Mattress features ComfortStrong coil construction for support and comfort
- AirTight system prevents mattress from leaking
- Sturdy steel cot supports up to 600 pounds; can accommodate most people up to 6 feet 2 inches in height
- Includes a 4D battery-operated pump
Kamp-Rite Double Kwik Cot
The Kamp-Rite Double Kwik Cot on first sight will look really fragile to you but do not be deceived because this bad boy can hold a weight of 500 lbs and its sleeping room was designed to hold two persons at a time or one person who likes the space of two persons.
It is only 31 lbs. heavy, this you can tell from a first look at it.
So on the overall it is not the prettiest camping cot but it will guarantee you comfort and durability during usage.
The size is easy to store and it comes with a carrying bag.
- Kamp-Rite Full Double Self-Inflating Indoor or Outdoor Foam Air Mattress
- Self-inflating mattress - simply unroll, open air vent, and watch it inflate
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- Kamp-Rite 2-Person Compact Double Kwik Camping Sleeping Cot
- Perfect for 2 people for camping with padded head section, mesh storage, and a powder-coated frame
Conclusion: You have the best camping cots at your fingertips, now choose the best for your expedition and let nothing dampen your fun.