Best Double Strollers 2018 Reviews
Having twins or two children close in age to another can be a logistical nightmare when you are trying to move around. Typical strollers tend to not afford you the solutions that you need and can often leave you trying to struggle with two different pieces of equipment.
Best Double Strollers 2018
|1||JOOVY Caboose Too Ultralight Graphite Stand-On Tandem Stroller, Black||70 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller, Black||265 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller, Onyx||141 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
This is where a double stroller can come in quite handy as it is quite capable of safely transporting both your children at once. Of course, any old stroller will not do and you need to find the safest possible option. The following is a list of some of the best double strollers on the market
Joovy Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller
The Joovy Caboose Tandem stroller is yet another one that works well if you have children who are separated by a couple of years. The front end serves perfectly for younger babies who need to be strapped in. This area is surrounded by an easy to clean tray for your baby.
Both the front end as well as the back end of the stroller are covered by proper canopies. The back offers a great deal more options. It is great for someone who is a little older to sit. If your child does not feel like sitting that is fine, they can stand! This is because there is a small area just near the handlebars that acts as a standing platform.
The stroller also comes with a universal car seat adaptor which can easily accommodate most of the car seats. The streamlined design of the Joovy stroller makes it quite easy to push around as well as fold and put away. If you’ve got your hands full, simply deposit your items into the handy storage area beneath the seats.
- The lightest weight (23 lbs.), most compact, and maneuverable full-size double stroller available, max child weight 90 lbs.
- Full-size removable rear seat has a multi-position recline and holds a child from 6 months to 45 lbs.
- Front seat accommodates a child from 3 months to 45 lbs. and reclines to 3-positions
- Rear bench seat and standing platform holds child 2.5 years and up to 45 lbs., rear seat canopy extension protects the rear child when seated
- Includes Parent Organizer and a Universal Car Seat Adapter that fits most major brands, check Joovy website for the most current car seat list
BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller
If you are the type of family that prefers to be on the move, then the BOB dual stroller will come in quite handy. One of the reasons is that this stroller is made for all kinds of terrain, even ones that are a little bumpier. This means that you can take your kids out with you on a nature walk or even if you are headed out on a jog.
The other perk of this stroller is that you are able to transport children in a large age range. This stroller accommodates children who are as young as eight weeks old. They can continue to use the BOB stroller until there are about fifty pounds each. In addition to having custom features for kids, this stroller is also cooperative with parents.
The handlebars can either be trimmed down or stretched out, depending on the height of the parent. There are nine different positions to choose from. The canopies for both of the kids comes with a transparent patch at the top so parents can peek in on their little ones. There is also adequate amount of storage at the undercarriage.
- Locking swivel-front wheel for stability when jogging and easy mobility while on the go in the city
- Air-filled tires and mountain bike-style suspension system offers an ultra-smooth ride, while the adjustable handlebar creates a perfect fit for parents of all heights
- No-rethread harness, one-hand near-flat recline, and 2-step fold allows for easy adjustments; ventilated, padded seat and extra-large UPF 50+ canopy ensures a cool, comfortable journey
- Travel system ready: Compatible with BOB infant car seats or Britax when using the BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter (sold separately)
- Fit: Birth to 50 pounds each seat; 0 - 8 weeks with the use of an Infant Car Seat Adapter & compatible Infant Car Seat, maximum child height 44 inches. Maximum stroller dimensions 30.5 W x 43 H x 48 D inches
Graco Duo-Glider Classic Connect Stroller
The Graco DuoGlider offers the ultimate in terms of both comfort as well as security. This stroller works well for children of various ages. Each of the seats is capable of carrying about forty pounds in weight. The design also ensures that there is enough of space for both kids.
The rear seat is slightly elevated providing more room and also allowing your little one to be able to see their surroundings. Both seats come equipped with their own canopies allowing you to close them independently.
There are also two footrests preventing any discomfort. One of the reasons that Graco is so user-friendly is due to how easy it is to fold up. With just one hand, you are able to completely fold the stroller in a swift motion – no hassle necessary.
Moving around is also easy with the Graco stroller as you are able to lock in the front wheels, helping you to stay the course. Other perks include the presence of two cup holders as well as plenty of storage beneath the stroller. All in all, the Graco DuoGlider gets top marks in terms of affordability, comfort, and storage features. You can’t go wrong with this choice.
Delta Children LX Side-by-Side Tandem Stroller
The Delta tandem stroller affords comfort to your children without being overly bulky and heavy. It is quite lightweight, making it much easier for you to fold up and put away into your vehicle. This is only compounded by the presence of an umbrella fold which makes folding up the stroller an absolute breeze.
The seats still remain quite comfortable and have small canopies over each child. The seats can take up to around forty five pounds of force.
Your kids are also added a little bit of extra cushioning by the shock absorbing front wheels which evens out any rough ground. A particularly delightful aspect of this stroller is the five point harness which makes sure that your kids remain strapped in and safe at all time.
A padded shoulder strap provides comfort for sleeping babies. At the back of the stroller, there are plenty of features that act as storage pockets. There is also a cup holder for the parents. The stroller has also been built so that it will fit through most doorways without a problem. If you are looking for a more affordable option, this Delta model will prove to be quite worthwhile.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
If you have children who are more than a couple of years apart in age, you may find one outgrowing the stroller faster. With this Baby Trend stroller, this is not a concern anymore. This is because this one stroller can easily be converted into numerous designs to make sure that is can carry children of all ages.
This also works well if one of your kids is an infant, and needs to be carried around in a car seat holder. If your child is too big to fit in the rear seat, it can be transformed into a podium which they can stand on. The seats, however, can take children who up to about fifty pounds. There is also a large amount of space beneath seats which acts as the perfect storage area.
Despite the many features on this stroller, it is quite easy to fold up. Also, once it has been folded up, it does not take all that much space when stored. There is a little something for parents to with a parent tray that also comes equipped with cup holders. This stroller does cover anything and everything that you could need.
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage. To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder, Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- Accepts two infant car seats: Car Seats sold separately
Conclusion: If you were having some confusion about what you should buy, this list should put all of that to rest. These items have been properly vetted and have been proven to be convenient and safe for your little ones.