Best Electric Shavers 2019 Reviews
An electric shaver is the best tool you can have for a close and pain-free shave. There are hundreds of electric shavers available in the market these days, but not all are made equal. As you would be concerned about buying a really good razor, you should spend some time choosing a really good electric shaver. However, there are more things you should worry about when buying an electric shaver, such as battery life, options, wattage and even cord length.
However, you don’t have to spend days pulling your hair out over which electric shaver you should buy. Most models come with a 30-day money back guarantee. So you can return a shaver if you don’t like it.
Best Electric Shavers 2019
|1||Braun Electric Shaver, Series 7 790cc Men's Electric Foil Shaver/Electric Razor, with Clean & Charge...||10,359 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000)||1,000 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Philips Norelco S9311/87, Shaver 9300||652 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 (Model 1190X/46)||616 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Philips Norelco Speed-XL 8240 Men's Shaving System||760 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Once you have an electric shaver, you will need to replace the head once every two or three months. In some shavers, the battery might die and may need replacement (or it could be cheaper to just buy a new shaver). Yes, there are lots of things to consider, but it’s not hard if you know what you are looking for. To make buying things easy for you, we put together this list. Scroll ahead to read reviews about the top 5 electric shavers in the market
Braun Series 7- 790cc Pulsonic Shaver System
Braun Pulsonic shaver is one powerful mother. It’s very popular and is well known for giving close shaves with minimal effort. This shaver uses a neat type of technology called Activelift, which enables the trimmer to catch even flat hairs that regular foil shavers never really manage to.
Even some other electric shavers cannot get those tiny hairs as well as this one.
This Braun comes with three function modes: normal, intensive and extra sensitive. These modes make the razor very easy to switch to from a regular razor. Start with extra sensitive if you are new to electric razors. You may need to use that mode for about two weeks until you are full used to the device. Once you are a pro, you can go up to intensive to get completely rid of even the most stubborn stubble.
This shaver is designed very ergonomically and fits easily in hand. The full charge can last close to an impressive 2 hours. It’s labeled a “wet and dry” shaver, but it’s not a “waterproof” shaver. Do not use this in the shower.
- Braun Series 7 is a smart shaver that reads and adapts to your beard
- 4 synchronized shaving elements shave in one stroke what others do in two*. *Proven on a 3 day beard. IPI research institute, February 2015
- Innovative Sonic technology helps capture even hard to catch hair with 10,000 microvibrations. ActiveLift trimmer captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas
- The intelligent AutoSensing motor enables shaving even dense beards with ideal efficiency
- Five Turbo/Sensitive Modes adjust the shaver for extra power or gentleness at the push of a button
Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000)
The Philips Norelco shaver looks very stylish, but looks are not everything with this one. This wet/dry shaver can easily be used in the shower. Uniquely, this shaver has a feature called 3D contour. Basically, it’s a way that the trimmer can adjust easily to fit the contours of your face.
This ability makes it easy for this device to give a close shave in even hollowed out areas. This shaver also has a pop-put trimmer to take good care of mustaches and sideburns.
The heads for this shaver come with three tracks to get even the tiniest hair for a clean shave.
Whether you are shaving dry or with water and shaving cream, you will be able to enjoy a comfortable shave. This shaver is perfect for those with sensitive skin or those who fear razor bumps, because it will not give any.
- For Series 8000 (SensoTouch 3D), Series 9000,Arcitec, and 12xx models
- Fits The Following Models: 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1260 1261 1262 1265 1275 1280 1285 1290 1295 1050CC 1050x 1050XCC 1059x 1060X 1060XCC 1090x 1090XCC 1150X 1160CC 1160X 1160XCC 1165X 1170X 1180CC 1180X 1250cc 1250X 1250XCC 1255X 1260cc 1260X 1280cc 1280X 1280XCC 1285cc 1290cc 1290X 1295cc RQ1050 RQ1051 RQ1052 RQ1053 RQ1059 RQ1060 RQ1061 RQ1062 RQ1075 RQ1076 RQ1077 RQ1085 RQ1087 RQ1090 RQ1095 RQ1131 RQ1145 RQ1150 RQ1151 RQ1155 RQ1160 RQ1170 RQ1175 RQ1178 RQ1180 RQ1185 RQ1195
- Fits The Following Models:RQ1250 RQ1250cc RQ1251 RQ1260 RQ1260c RQ1261 RQ1275 RQ1280 RQ1280cc RQ1285 RQ1290 RQ1290cc S9031 S9041 S9111 S9311 S9721
Philips Norelco S9311/84, Shaver 9300
Philips Norelco is one of the most reliable electric shavers out there that comes packed with useful features. The shaver shave three heads, which is more than twice the number of heads compared to regular shavers in the market. Each shaving heads move independently.
So, all heads combined can move in eight directions giving you a close and comfortable shave. Also, like the Series 8000 shaver, this one can too adjust to the curves and contours of the dace.
The blades come with 3 speed levels, which is quite standard. Each speed is useful for the type of shave you want. The lowest speed will give a smooth shave while the highest power will give you a super clean shave. This electric shaver is equipped with Smart Clean Technology.
Once the shaver is in the holder, it can automatically clean itself, self-dry and self-lubricate. Plus, it comes with a wonderful carrying pouch.
- Each shaving head moves in 8 directions to cut up to 20% more hair.
- The wet or dry electric shave system cuts hairs up to 30% closer. The blades shave closer and more comfortably.
- Choose the speed setting that best fits your skin and hair type: Slow (for an even more skin-friendly shave), Medium (for a thorough shave), and Fast (for a high-powered shave).
- The SmartClean System allows for easy maintenance: cleans, lubricates, dries, and charges your shaver.
- With AquaTec technology enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave.
Philips Norelco Shaver 6800 (Model 1190X/46)
This three-headed shaver is quite known for its performance and durability. The best feature of this shaver is the circular heads with dual precision to give you the perfect shave. The heads are highly adept at getting those micro hairs and little hairs that stick on to the skin.
If you try to do this with a regular razor, you will get painful razor bumps. Most other electric shavers are not powerful enough to accomplish what this Philips shaver can.
This is the best electric shaver you can get for so-called precision shaving. If you want to stylishly shave off only parts of a stubble, preserve moustaches or sideburns, this shaver would be perfect. It’s even sometimes used by salons for artful hair stylizing. Despite this shaver’s ability to give a clean shave, it doesn’t cause irritation or razor bumps. You can shave dry or with foam and you will feel equally comfortable.
Another notable feature of this shave is the lithium-ion battery. It’s long lasting and very durable. You can be assured to use this shaver for two or three years by replacing heads every three or so months.
- Wet or dry shaver
- DualPrecision shaving heads tackle the longer hairs and the shortest stubble. SkinGlide surface ensures a close and easy shave
- Comes with a skin-friendly, 5-length trimmer attachment, a deluxe travel pouch and foldable charging stand
- Automatic WorldwideVoltage 100V to 240V A
- Dual precision heads are equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to shave even the shortest stubble
Philips Norelco Speed-XL 8240 Men’s Shaving System
This shaver is particularly superior in its performance thanks to SmartTouch Technology. This tech makes the shaving heads align to match your face for a clean and even shave. You can easily trim parts of moustaches, sideburns or stubble without resorting to arm gymnastics with this shaver.
This is the best electric shaver we found that allows near perfect shaving around the jaw without resulting in red skin. Like with other mentioned Philips shavers, this one gives a clean and smooth shave.
It’s also packed with DualPrecision Cutting system that enables the shaver to cut both long and short hair strands without an issue. Shorter stubble can be removed in no time. It takes a bit longer to remove longer hair but overall this shaver takes less time to use than others in the same price range. Quite impressively, you have shave while moving using this one without an issue.
All of the above are high-end shavers so you’ll have to be willing to spend $100 or more. The features offered are totally worth the price.
- 50% more shaving surface for a fast, close shave
- Contour Following System follows the contours of the face catching each hair with one stroke
- Simply rinses clean for easy maintenance
- Precision Cutting System - Ultra thin heads with slots to cut long hairs and holes to shave the shortest stubble
- Super Lift and Cut Technology - Dual blade system lifts hairs to cut comfortably below skin level