Best Gas Grills 2018 Reviews
A gas grill is one of the most convenient ways to cook delicious food while taking in the atmosphere of the outdoors. While some grillers will gladly choose charcoal grills over gas grills, there are also some serious grillers who prefer the convenience offered by the gas grill.
A grill is an investment; with proper care and use, the gas grill can last long and serve you good food for years. But before you know how to properly use one; first you should know the factors you need to consider before buying a gas barbecue grill.
Just like any other appliance or furniture you have to buy for your growing home, and even when buying simple everyday things, the most important thing you have to consider is your budget.
Best Gas Grills 2018
Before leaving home to buy a gas grill, you have to think and rethink whether you really have the budget for one, then think about the size, the special features the gas grill offers and of course the grates.
Not all gas grills are the same and so here is a review of the best gas grills that will guarantee your cooking or grilling experience will be more of an event you look forward to than one which stresses you out. So, heading out to the department store here:
Table Of Contents
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Gas Grill
The Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Gas Grill is a high and effective performing gas grill. A lot of mediocre grills have the hiccup of unevenness in heating of the grill but not this, every area of the burner has heat distributed around them evenly using thermocouples.
The preheat performance of the Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Gas Grill is really effective which means that it takes only a few moments to get to desired heat setting and it possesses a wide range of temperature.
Features include: Three 12,00 BTU stainless steel tubular burners, 390 square inches of primary grilling area and 117 square inches of secondary grilling space for a total cooking area of 507 square inches.
36,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners, Electronic ignition, Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates and Fold down side tables just to provide extra hands.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up; 390 sq in of primary cooking space; 507 sq in of total cooking space.
- (2) Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- (3) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability (3) Steel Heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
Weber 61004001 Genesis
The Weber 61004001 Genesis gas grill is a versatile and durable performer; it spots an incredible design. Though it is not going to be on the list of cheap gas grills it offers you the best value for your money while in the kitchen. It is good and large enough to serve a big family or community of people or friends.
A lot of complains are lodged against gas grills that are pose to much of a challenge while trying to clean but not the Weber Genesis, it can be wiped clean easily after a grilling session.
The control knobs are featured in front of the grill like most grills and unlike their previous models that had the control knobs stuck to the side.
If anyone told you a type of gas grill might make your food taste better you’d probably doubt that, but the flavorizer bars on the Weber 61004001 Genesis retain the juices dripping off your food and allows it grill in and around the food.
The gas grill comes with a temperature gauge to keep you informed on your grilling temperature at all times, and the Weber 61004001 Genesis is just a charmer with the electronic ignition for starting up.
- GS4 Grilling System includes three high performance stainless steel burners with stainless steel Flavorizer bars and new Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates provide 513 square inches of cooking space with 156 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Dimensions - lid open (inches): 63 H x 59 W x 33 D. Flush-mounted side burner is perfect for preparing side dishes and sauces. Fuel type: Liquid Propane
- 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee. Total cooking area 669 square inches
Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
The Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill is one of the finest looking gas grills in the market but you probably want to know about how this thing performs so here, we have a gas grill with 484 square inches of grilling area, this just allows you to grill so much food at a go.
The preheat system of the grill is top notch hence it attains desired heat level in no time at all and by the end of your grilling your food will turn up looking fine with sear marks on it.
The Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill has amazing luxury features including an electronic ignition system.
A temperature gauge, stainless steel burners, a warming rack, a burner tent, and a lot more incredible features to improve your grilling experience.
- Char-Broil 4-burner, 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- 480 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 180 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer additional workspace
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia add style and durability
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill will take away all your grilling worries; with a grilling space are of 450 square inches you don’t have to back to the heat to grill too many times if you are hosting a sizeable crowd.
It works well as standalone grill with the fold away tables either side of it which means you can have a little more space to work with as you grill away.
The Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill allows you to grill your food on any of its three grates; the porcelain coated steel grates are easy to clean up after use, the plain steel grates are very good heat retainers, and the porcelain coated cast iron grates are handy for slow cooking.
A weber gas grill is never really complete without the flavorizer bars on them and the Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill features the flavorizer bars too.
- Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system and center mounted thermometer
- 450 Square inches of total cooking area
- Includes: Fuel gauge, 6 Tool hooks, Owner's guide, grilling guide and Limited warranty
Weber 46810001 Spirit E330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
It is pretty safe now to assume that Weber is the go to company when matters of gas grills arises. Their Weber 46810001 Spirit E330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill is the third product from Weber to make this list and it’s by no accident as this gas grill has a lot to offer like the others.
With an electronic crossover ignition system this gas grill will save you from the stress of alternative ignition methods.
It offers an awful lot of cooking space too, just enough to cook a whole turkey while doing some other cooking simultaneously.
The Weber 46810001 Spirit E330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill has a side burner where you can put more recipes on the weber grill and watch over all of them easily at the same time.
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button. Built-in lid thermometer, Fuel gauge - LP models only
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
Conclusion: Cooking can be fun but only when you have the right equipment to work with. So, brace up and write the stress filled grilling days off and find yourself the best gas grills from this review..