Best Leaf Blowers 2018 Reviews
Tired of raking and sweeping leaves off your backyard, deck or porch? Then the tool you need is a leaf blower.
Best Leaf Blowers 2018
Even the most low-powered leaf blower can work much faster than a broom or a rake when getting leaves off your property. Read ahead for a list of quality leaf blowers you can buy.
Table Of Contents
This Japanese-made leaf blower is one of the most powerful and high-performance devices in the market. It’s based on a traditional design, so this leaf blower is gas powered. It has a 23.9cc two-cycle motor that is remarkably durable. The blower nozzle can generate wind speeds up to 170 mph.
This leaf blower is ergonomically designed to be lightweight and easy to hold. Special care has been given to make sure the leaf blower does not cause unnecessary wrist or joint strain.
The leaf blower is also equipped with PureFire low-emission technology. So, even if this is gas powered, it does not generate large volumes of irritating fumes.
This high-end leaf blower is also quite surprisingly affordable considering the features on offer. The sturdy nozzle is is tapered to reach difficult to reach areas and to blow away even the most stubborn of leaves.
Control has been simplified and an auto-return stop button is available. This is, by far, one of the best leaf blowers any household can own.
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
Black and Decker LSW36
Black and Decker is a trusted brand that makes a number of excellent household appliances. This lead blower is one of the brand’s best known devices, which is popular largely thanks to durability and versatility.
This leaf blower is powered by a 40-volt Lithium ion battery that can be recharged.
The battery makes this leaf blower very easy to use. You don’t have to plug it into a power outlet or fill it with gas and start.
You only have to remember to keep the battery charged.The leaf blower is cordless and very portable. The device has a user control board to adjust speed quickly when in use.
The air nozzle is perfect for blowing away leaves on any surface, including pavements, outdoor tile or earth. The lightweight body of the leaf blower is supported by an ergonomically designed soft grip.
You won’t have to worry about this device slipping out of hand when in use. The blower also has a highly useful in-built scraper to remove debris and wet or matted leaves. The air tube is adjustable so you can reach even the trickiest areas.
- Powerful 40-volt lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers the power with long run-time to complete the toughest jobs
- Power Command controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power
- Ideal for blowing debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways and garages
- Blow tube with built-in scraper allows users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris
- Soft grip handle; lightweight at just 4.7 pounds
Toro 51621 is a powerful leaf blower made to clean up a large yard area of 235 square feet. It’s equipped with a highly-acclaimed 3-in-1 blowing system optimized to work speedily for prolonged periods without causing excessive strain.
You can use this in your yard for hours without feeling arm or wrist strain early on.
This leaf blower comes with a 12-amp motor, which can be adjusted to the speed that you desire. The motor is extremely durable and will go on for years without needing a replacement.
This leaf blower has quite a wide nozzle to move more air than the average leaf blower.
Depending on the speed of the motor, this leaf blower can move up to 390 cfm of volume of air at 235 mph. That’s quite a powerful indication. You can have your lawn or garden leaf free in no time using this handy device.
It’s definitely faster and more convenient than using a rake or an outdoor broom. The leaf blower package also includes useful items such as vacuum tubes, replacement vacuum bag and an extra power unit.
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
This leaf blower is quite popular thanks to its sheet power. It can move air up to a whopping 160 miles per hour. You will be able to clean up your lawn in less than an hour with that kind of power.
The leaf blower is equipped with a durable electric motor that only has a single speed.
But it’s more than adequate to get the job done.
Overall, the leaf blower is lightweight compared to many others in the market. Therefore, it’s very portable and easy to hold for long leaf blowing sessions. The exterior also has a gorgeous green coating that will not fade or chip easily.
The leaf blower has an integrated safety cord, which means it will not disconnect when in use. The cord is also generously long and is very sturdy.
Though a powerful 7-amp device, the Greenworks leaf blower is highly energy efficient. It’s designed to contribute to a very low carbon foot print. If you purchase this item new, you will get a 4-year customer guarantee contract as well.
- 7 Amp motor gets the job done
- Simple design light weight design makes it easy to use and easy to maintain
- Up to 160 mph, this blower is designed to get the work done efficiently and quickly
- Safety Cord Lock feature prevents cord from disconnecting (cord not included)
- Lightweight ergonomic design for user comfort and efficiency
This handheld leaf blower is gas powered. It doesn’t have a cord, so it’s much easier to handle. This Husqvarna is designed ergonomically to reduce hand and wrist strain. The fan hosing is designed to be in line with the air stream, making it very lightweight and easy to work with.
Though powered by gas, this leaf blower is very quiet. Your ears will not ring after using this for an hour or so.
This leaf blower can generate air streams up to an impressive 170 mph. It works very efficiently and effectively. It is also CARB compliant to consume less energy and work without causing environmental harm.
There are a number of functions included to make this leaf blower easy to maneuver. For example, the stop switch can reset automatically to make starting up the leaf blower less of a hassle.
The tube nozzle is adjustable so you can work on even hard to reach areas in your lawn or garden. The mortar has adjustable speed settings. This leaf blower has a shoulder strap for easy handling.
- The fan housing is engineered so that the air stream is in line with the handle; This reduces stress on the wrist and arm
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- Fan speed can be set for easier handling Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- The blowing tube length is adjustable for best performance
Conclusion: When buying a leaf blower, consider the type you’d prefer. You can get an electric leaf blower with a cord. Cordless ones are mostly gas powered. Battery powered leaf blowers are rare, and the Black and Decker LSW36 mentioned above is an exception.
Buy a leaf blower with a nozzle speed above 150 mph for quick cleaning. Also make sure the device is lightweight and ergonomically designed to make using it easy.