Best Motorcycle Jacks 2019 Reviews
When you need to lift up your motorcycle to work on the tires or the body, you will need a bike jack. Regular servicing of your bike will be made so much easy when you have a jack in your hands. Choosing a bike jack can be a bit difficult.
You have to worry about stability, safety, durability and price. Your buying should also be informed by the type of bike you own.
Best Motorcycle Jacks 2019
|1||Powerbuilt 620422E Heavy Duty 4000 lb Triple Lift Jack||270 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||OTC 1545 Motorcycle Lift||257 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||PowerZone 380047 1700 LB Hydraulic Motorcycle/ATV Jack||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Black Widow MC-BEDRACK-EXT-V2 Hydraulic ATV Lift Table||1 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Dragway Tools 1100 LB Wide Deck Motorcycle Center Scissor Lift Jack Hoist Stand Bikes ATVs||269 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Most jacks are universal, but there are some that aren’t so. Refer to the list below for the best bike jacks available on the market:
Powerbuilt 620422E Heavy Duty 4000 lb Triple Lift Jack
This is the bike jack the cool bike dudes use. It is a very powerful and sturdy tool that can lift up to 1,700 pounds of weight in one go. That is the weight of a rather large motorcycle.
This jack is ergonomically designed so it’s easy to use even for newcomers. The bottom part of the jack is actuated to ensure stability. The pump is water powered so there’s no need to worry about gas or anything of the sort.
This cruiser jack is designed to minimize strain and ensure optimal functionality. It has a very versatile lock.
You can have the jack locked up in a number of positions that makes it more comfortable to work on your bike.It’s relatively easy to lift and adjust the positions using this particular cruiser jack.
The body of the jack as saddle cushions with elastic holds that will firmly hold the bike. You can use this jack with ATVs as well without a worry.
- This is highly durable
- Patented design features both a removable Lift saddle and padded Lift rails
- Lifting capacity of 4, 000 pounds
- Locking safety bar holds jack in place once raised
- Easily lifts cars, trucks, atvs or removing/replacing transmissions or differentials.Handle Length:40 inches
OTC 1545 Motorcycle Lift
This is a highly functional bike jack that you can buy at a very affordable rate. This jack is rather popular due to the framework that is driven by pressure.
Pressure can be adjusted to enhance the overall performance of the jack. The exterior of the jack is built to be sturdy and long lasting.
The skin is coated with a material that will prevent rusting and corrosion on the long run. Plus, the build makes sure that the user can rely on the strength of the jack. The wheels are elastic, so they are stable and sturdy enough for heavy weights.
The weight of the jack is built to mitigate any excess burdening of the valves. The jack includes 3 inches of augmentation. It’s driven by air pressure and can convert from stack to smash in a matter of minutes.
It lifts rapidly with minimal effort. The maximum lifting weight is 21 inches, which is standard. It has an air control slam withdraw feature too.
- Lift has a 1,500 pounds capacity and 17 inch long skids that will lift the largest and widest cruisers
- Lowest clearance available 3-1/2 inch at lowest level with a wide lift range of 3-1/2 inch to 16-3/4 inch
- Removable handle provides 360 Degree access to load
- Features include foot pedal release locking rear casters automatic safety lock and two ratcheting tie down straps for safety
- Two-year limited warranty
PowerZone 380047 1700 LB Hydraulic Motorcycle/ATV Jack
This cruiser jack can lift up to a decent 1,500 pounds of weight. The jack executes its job in a very sturdy manner thanks to as many as 17 crawl long slides. You can bet the execution is without any issues. The lifting extent ranges between 3.5 and 16.75 inches. So it’s suitable for bikes of almost any model.
This unit comes packed with features, such as external foot pedal discharge. The wellbeing lock is preset, and includes secure straps.
The handle is removable and provides 360-degree access for stacking.
That is a really convenient feature worth spending money on. The minimum leeway accessibility is 3-1/2 creep, and wide lift has a crawl range between 3-1/2 and 16-3/4. The foot pedal of course has locking back casters.
Safety is just about ensured. Most sellers offer this bike cruiser jack with a two year limited guarantee. Considering everything, this bike jack is definitely worth your money.
- Rated Capacity: 1700LB. Lifting Range: 4-1/2" to 14-1/2". Heavy duty steel construction is built to last.
- Foot activated hydraulic pump leaves both hands free for positioning and stabilizing motorcycles and ATVs
- Safety lock with multiple locking positions. T-Handle provides secure grip and can be removed.
- Rubber grip saddle pads protects motorcycle/ATV Frame
- Collapses to just 4-1/2" high for easy storage
Rage PowerSports Black Widow Cruiser
This worthy bike jack can lift a motorcycle up from 3 inches. It can let pressure out of 75 inch to 16.25 inch rear tires. You can easily use this jack for servicing, maintaining or modifying your bike.
The jack has to be operated manually. It comes with a 7/8 inch socket-driven scissor to lift frames weighing up to 1,100 pounds at max. This may not be much compared to the max weight for other jacks mentioned above.
But look at the overall picture with the features included. This bike jack can fit just about any bike type as well.
It works really well with touring bikes. The frame adapters are easily removable and adjustable. It will fit into a top platform measuring 17.75 x 6 inches in width or 2 to 3.25 in height.
You can get that extra height needed for modifications with this jack. The tool sis made from heavy-duty steel, so it will last for years.
- Lift an ATV or garden tractor for service, storage, and cleaning
- Measures 78" L x 47"W; removable loading ramp measures 27"L x 47" W; 18" x 20" rear drop-panel; maximum 1,500 lb capacity
- Compressed air with hydraulic pump operation; minimum 90 PSI required
- 5-Position cable release safety lock system; lifting height range from 6.75" to 33.5"
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame; diamond plate traction surface
Dragway 1100 LB Wide Deck Motorcycle Center
This jack sports one of the simplest designs in the market. The powerful jack can lift up to 1,000 pounds in weight of any type of bike. It’s easy to use and works really quickly.
The lift platform of the jack has a convenient layer of rubber to protect bike from scratching and other disasters. So this jack is well suited for use in the garage, a shop floor, at home, outdoors or any other place you like.
The lift platform is designed to prevent slippage. This jack is definitely one of the most stable available in the market right now. It’s a scissor jack, so using it relatively easy.
Minimum height requirement is 3.25 inches, and maximum height capacity is 13.25 inches. Platform dimensions are 14.5 x 9 inches. If you are looking for a bike jack to rely on, this is the product to go with.
- For use in the garage, shop, or at the track.
- Designed to fit most motorcycle models.
- Maximum Height: 13.25 in.
- Weight Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Platform Dimensions: 16 in. x 10 in.
Welcome to the 20MOTION corner. The inspiration behind what we do is to keep you up to date with everything you need to know about almost any product in the market to help you make better choices when you venture into any store looking to purchase a product.