Best Multi Tools 2019 Reviews
If you are looking for the best multi-tool, there are plenty of different options on the market. Some of them are brilliant, others not quite so much.
On this page, we have aimed to select the best multi-tools that are available. These are the ones that are absolutely brimming with features and suitable for absolutely everything that you throw at them (within reason, of course. You won’t be drilling holes with any of these).
These tools are great to carry around with you. You never know when you have a job that needs to be tackled!
Best Multi Tools 2019
The multi-tools that we have selected on this page are going to be ideal for use in a range of professions. Many of them are going to make excellent gifts too!
Leatherman – Skeletool Stainless Steel Multitool
This is one of our favorite multitools around. Leatherman tools are. This is because all of them are built to exacting standards. In fact, Leatherman are well-known for providing some of the best warranties on their tools ever.
If something goes wrong, anything, then your chances of having the tool replaced are going to be incredibly high.
One of the main reasons as to why we have selected the Skeletool is down to the fact that it is very light. It weighs just five ounces.
This means that you can carry it around without knowing that it is there! Since it has been made from stainless steel, you can be sure that it is going to give you many, many years of happy use too.
The main highlight on this tool, as with other Leatherman multi-tools, is the pliers. However, the blades, wire cutter, and bit drivers are also going to prove to be very useful in a huge array of different situations.
Leatherman 830040 Wave Multi-Tool
Next up on our list is another Leatherman. You already know the benefits of owning a tool from this prestigious manufacturer.
The reason why we have included the Wave is down to the fact that it is the most popular tool in the Leatherman range. You would be hard-pressed to find another multi-tool that comes even close to this in terms of popularity. Head to any building site around the globe and you are almost certain to find somebody donning a Leatherman Wave.
There are 17 premium quality tools to be found in this:
- 2 knives
- File, diamond coated
- Wire cutters
- Bottle opener
This is just a quick selection of the tools that are available in this product! It comes complete with a protection sheath. This means that you can be sure that your quality tool is going to be kept in the best possible condition at all times!
Gerber 22-01545 Diesel Multi-Plier
While the Gerber tools are not as popular as their Leatherman counterparts, they do attract a ton of praise from around the world. This is because they are solidly built.
This particular one has been crafted from industrial strength stainless steel. This means that it is going to stay functioning and looking good for a good few decades.
One of the main reasons we have selected this tool, other than the fact that it bears the Gerber name, is down to the fact that it is simple to use. This is a great ‘beginner’ multi-tool for people. Of course, it is also going to be a decent multi-tool for those who may need something like this on a regular basis.
Everything that you could possibly need in a tool, from a screwdriver, to serrated knives, to a saw can be found right here. All of it is easy to whip out and use whenever you need it!
- True one-handed deployment
- Industrial strength components are larger and stronger
- 15 total tools
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Big. Tough. Capable. Versatile.
Victorinox SwissTool and Ratchet
For this one, we are going to go down to the cheaper end of the market. Don’t worry, this is a Victorinox tool. This means that you can still expect something which has been built to a high standard.
There is not as much on this tool as you would find on the other multi-tools that we have listed so far. This is a tool designed for somebody that wants something light, but useful, to carry around. The reason why we have selected this one is down to the handy ratchet screwdriver that it comes complete with. You can use this for a huge array of different purposes. In fact, if you wished, you could even use it to drill some light holes in woods, plastics of thin metals!
As with the other multi-tools on this list, you do get a decent warranty with this product. This means you can use it however you see fit!
- Features 38 robust functions to complete your toolbox including - Needle nose pliers, Phillips screwdriver, leather pouch, and combi-edge blade (See product description for full list of functions)
- Stainless steel construction provides lightweight and lasting durability for long term use
- Unique design allows you to access each tool individually from the outside of the handle; tools lock into place when opened and fold away with a simple slide of the release button
- Length: 4.13" (105mm), Height: 1.81", Weight: 14.24oz
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
Leatherman Charge Multi-Tool
We are going to cap off this list with the Leatherman Charge Multi-Tool. It is not the cheapest multi-tool on the market, but if you want something which boasts function, then this is the route that you are going to want to go down.
The main reason why we have selected this product, other than the fact that it looks good, is down to the fact that it just feels great in your hands. You can tell that Leatherman have put a lot of effort when it comes to the ergonomics of this product. It is easy to use too with all of the tools able to be accessed from a closed position. This is actually very rare for a multi-tool of this type.
If you are looking for one of the best multi-tools around, then you should think about two things:
- Your budget
- The implements that you want on your multi-tool
Once you have this in mind, you can go hunting for the perfect tool for your needs. You can go and search through as many reviews as possible to ensure that you get something great. If you base your purchase off of the reviews that you will find on this page, or at least go with one of the manufacturers that we have listed, then you will be well on your way to choosing something which will stand the test of time.
- READY FOR ANYTHING: All the most requested features in one good-looking, functional tool. Take it everywhere, use it anywhere.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: A variety of pliers, wire cutters, wire crimper and stripper, serrated and regular knives, saw, spring-action scissors, cutting hook, can and bottle openers, files, screwdrivers, and a ruler.
- LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The Charge TTi only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: Equipped with a pocket clip and quick-release lanyard ring, your Charge TTi is always within reach and ready to work.
- GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.