Best Water Heater 2018 Reviews
Water heaters are mostly a must-have feature for most homes. It is something that is used all year long, regardless of the weather. However, there are several things that you need to consider when you are purchasing a water heater for your home.
This includes the quality of the heater, the price, how quickly it heats up the water, and just how much it is going to contribute to your utility bills.
Best Water Heater 2018
|1||Watts 500800 Instant Hot Water Recirculating System with Built-In Timer, Easy to Install||819 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Rheem RTE 13 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 4 GPM||1,007 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating...||2,127 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
This is why it is not a decision that you can make spur of the moment. Now, more than ever, there are so many choices available in this department. This can make the selection process just a little more confusing. To prevent any unnecessary hassle, here is a list of some of the best water heaters you can purchase
Table Of Contents
TAKAGI INDOOR TANKLESS WATER HEATER
When it comes to water heaters, Takagi has certainly earned its reputation as being one of the best manufacturers in the business. This is why this particular water heater is such a solid purchase, regardless of what you are looking for in a water heater.
If you have been only using electric heaters, the setup of this heater may be a little confusing as it is reliant upon natural gas.
Nonetheless, it is something that can be easily installed by you.
The heater is quite small and does not take up a lot of space. Despite this, it can easily quickly warm up a large quantity of water. This water heater produces 140,000 BTU of heat to warm the water.
While this is a considerable amount of power, the temperature is constantly being monitored by the heater. If the temperature should go above a certain limit, the heater will automatically shut down.
The water heater also has a flow rate of about 6.6 gallons per minute. This is a long lasting water heater and has an impressive lifespan, making it a worthy investment to make.
- 140,000 BTU. Voltage: AC 120V
- 6.6 GPM max flow rate. Water connection location- bottom
- 4-Inch category III stainless steel venting required
- Inlet, outlet thermistors for constant temperature monitoring
- Energy factor of 0.81-0.83
WATTS 500800 WATER HEATER
If you are looking for the least amount of hassle in a water heater, then this is definitely one you will be interested in. The water heater is equipped with everything you could need to install it. This setup can be quickly and easily conducted, and will probably take less than an hour.
What is really great about this water heater, however, is that it can save you a lot of money.
This is because by installing it, you will actually be able to save about fifteen thousand gallons of water each year. This results in you saving about 10 percent on your annual water bills.
The secret behind this saving is that the heater is only activated when it is required. It can be used to produce hot water all over your home.
However, it will only be turned on when you are using it. This can be achieved by the 24 hour, dual setting programmable timer. On top of all of these features, this is also an incredibly affordable water heater.
- WATTS HOT WATER RECIRCULATING PUMP: Provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed, eliminating wasted water
- BEST SELLER RECIRCULATING SYSTEM: Conserve Water - Up to 15,000 gallons of water per year. Save Money - Up to 10% of your water bill and its cost only 5 a day to operate
- EAST TO INSTALL: This unique product connects easily to existing plumbing. Easy to install in less than 1 hour. And it is maintenance free
- WATTS HOT WATER RECIRCULATING SYSTEM: The Kit Includes: Pump with timer, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, two 12-inch supply lines
- RECIRCULATING PUMP WITH TIMER: 24-hour programmable timer activates pump when you need it. And it is extremely quiet compared to other system in the market - no vibrations. Do not use with tankless water heaters. Insert the 115V plug on the line cord from the pump into a properly grounded 115V outlet
RHEEM RT9 WATER HEATER
If you are looking for a small yet efficient water heater then look no further than the Rheem water heater. Rheem is a well-known water heater brand and this model lives up to all of the expectations.
One of the perks of the Rheem water heater is that you get the hot water precisely when you need it.
The heater utilizes electricity to quickly heat your water, sending to any point in the house that you wish.
This makes it a great way to save money as the water heater is incredibly energy efficient. Almost no energy is lost as the water is not pre-heated, cooling down. The other advantage is that there is an external temperature control.
This allows you to pre-set the temperature that you are most comfortable at.
This way, you can ensure that you always get water at the perfect temperature. What’s more, you can change the settings as the seasons change as well. Last but certainly not least, this Rheem model is also one of the more affordable options available on the market.
- On-unit temperature control, LEDs indicate active element and standby mode
- Standard 1/2" water connection
- Rugged brass/copper heat exchanger
- Modulating power. Specifications:Great for single shower applications, 240 Volts - 13KW, 4.0 GPM maximum flow rate
- Please refer the User Manual for installation instruction.
ECOSMART ECO 18 WATER HEATER
There is so many good things to say about this EcoSmart water heater model that it is difficult to know where to start. There is no denying that this water heater is definitely one of the easier features to install in your home. In addition to be quite simple to set up, it is also incredibly compact.
You will find that you will be able to save a considerable amount of space as you substitute this water heater for your old one.
You are also able to adjust the temperature of the water that is coming through your taps or your shower. This way, it will always be at a temperature that is most comfortable to you.
Now, this heater is quite hi-tech. As a result it is able to perfectly calculate just how much energy is required to heat a certain amount of water. This means that only the energy that is absolutely necessary will be used.
This makes it about 99.8 percent energy efficient. Not only is this good for the environment, it will also help to save you money on your electricity bills.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use; Easy to maintain
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Amperage (amps):75. Activation flow: 0.3 GPM
ECCOTEMP L5 WATER HEATER
No products found.
This water heater is set apart because not only is it tankless, it is also portable. You can take it around with you, wherever you go. This is because the water heater is powered by 2 D cell batteries. With this, you able to increase the temperature up to 35 degrees.
It also provides a flow rate of about 1.5 gallons per minute. It is perfect for those who are catering to a smaller household as it prevents you from unnecessarily wasting any energy. It is also great if you are going camping or will be on a boat or motor home for an extended period of time.
It is incredibly easy to set up and you are provided with most of what you need. In addition to what comes in the box, you just need a water source and a propane tank. Now, there are multiple advantages to using this water heater, apart from the fact that it is portable.
For one, the water heats up incredibly quickly and continues flowing at a constant rate. The heater is automatically switched off after twenty minutes, which actually makes it quite safe to have around.
No products found.
Conclusion: These water heaters will act as the ideal water heating solutions for your household. They are hi-tech, easy to install, involve minimal maintenance, and also energy efficient. Any one of these will really revolutionize your water heater experience.